Max. Swap Value: $50,000
Swap For Location(s):
Will swap for:
Want to TRADE for home or land or condo, but will consider what you have.
Total loans: $0
State or Country: Florida
Description: Viking 40' Yacht
Ready for Fishing/Cruising or Liveaboard
Currently in great full service marina.
1. 2 brand new 8.1L MPI (385hp each) installed, each engine costing about $16K not including labor. Port engine and Starboard engine only have 220hrs on each engine.
2. 2 new Hurth transmissions installed at same time engines were installed which cost an additional $8k
3. New VDO gauges at helm ($800)
4. 2 new Nibral props ($4K)
5. New Vacu-flush system with new 50gal Fiberglass holding tank under berth. ($2200)
6. New custom made ice box refrigerator chiller in galley which cost about $8k (has cooling system like AC's have)
7. New 14.5k BTU generator by Generac (Nissian engine) ($12k) ***this Gen Set has a remote start from inside the salon***
8. New wiring on helm when new gauges installed along with Simrad auto pilot ($3k)
9. All new custom fuel tanks built by Ft. Lauderdale tanks and they were enlarged with of course new hoses and hardware.
-Front tank approximately 190 gallons
-Middle tank approximately 70 gallons
-Rear tank approximately 70 gallons.
10. New larger Raritan water heater with heat exchanger (heats when engine running vs 120v at dock or gen set). ($900)
11. Removed teak stairs to helm and made custom Lexan stairs to helm as well as lower removable boarding stairs.
12. New Simrad auto pilot, VDO Sync gauge, and twin engine flo-scan gauge for monitoring fuel burn. ($2300 for all 3)
13. Cayman 88 Windlass with foot control pedals on bow and remote control switch at helm along with a fresh water Anchor wash down system with the flick of a switch at the helm. Has Approximately 200ft of chain Rhode with a Fortress anchor ($1400 windlass)
14. New blower motors to vent bilge.
15. *New strainers were fitted during refit in 2004 which includes 1 for AC System, 1 for Generator set and 1 for Refrigerator/Ice chiller in galley
Items done recently:
1. New SS shafts and packing ($2400)
2. Nibral prop check and balance for new shafts ($750)
3. Had 2 new stuffing boxes installed
4. Bottom paint and zincs redone in January 2015 ($1300 including labor)
5. New Sunbrella bimini top in winter 2014 + Helm cover to protect all instruments.. ($1100)
6. Just had Halon system re certified in winter 2014 along with 2 new larger fire extinguishers. ($400)
7. Added 5% commercial grade mirror tint to inside salon sliding windows (keeps much cooler in hot temps, adds privacy without making dark inside.)
8. Upgraded all 3 sending units on fuel tanks for a better reading and don't fluctuate while moving like older senders from 2004. ($250)
9. Two brand new fresh water tanks. ($700 installed)
10. New Macerator pump last year.
11. 2 new Circulating pumps on Crusaders ($550)
New HD LED Smart Flat Screen TV
New Sleeper Sofa
New electric winch for crane
2013 survey: $59k
About Exceptional Viking Yachts
Visit website for additional info
Visit my website: www.------------------
I can add other assets
I own free and clear