All BRICK | 4 beds | 3 baths | 3,200 sq. ft.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Dining room, 2 Kitchens, Family Room with wood stove, Living Room, Laundry, Jacuzzi tub, Fireplace, 2 large Walk-in Pantries, Office with Private Exterior Entrance, Deck, fenced in front yard.
Safe rural area with great schools! Only 150ish people in town. Located in NW Kansas. (About 4.5 hours from Colorado Springs, CO) Here is a link to Area Vibes Report that touts an A+ Crime Rating and A+ Schools Rating: https://www.areavibes.com/morland-ks/livability/?zip=67650&ll=39.3494+-100.0757
Perfect location if you appreciate solitude. If you work remotely, high speed internet available through Nextech.
The property is located in Graham County, Kansas and is a major hunting area for pheasant and other game. We lived there for over 4 years and loved it. We moved to Kentucky mid-November 2019 to be closer to family.
There is a small-town grocery, post office, bank, bar and restaurant about 3 blocks away. The hospital is about 12 miles away. Walmart is about 1 hour away. Low crime area. Nice country people. Most are farmers, oilmen or just plain retired! The local schools are about 12 miles away in case you have youngsters.
- The property is Tract 4 on the attached plat.
- The property is located in NW Kansas in Graham County about 1/2 way in between Colby and Hays.
- The former owners used it as an AirBNB Hunting Lodge.
- The property has all major appliances and some remaining furniture (Piano, 3 eat -in booths, etc.) The roof and gutters were redone in 2015. We boarded up the home in November 2019 with ¾” plywood.
- Property address is: 110 S. Third Street, Morland, Kansas 67650 * Google Maps hasn’t been updated since 2008 for this area, so it will show the incorrect property and regardless we totally renovated the home in 2011 through 2014.
- We sold this home at $159,000 with owner financing several years ago and the buyer defaulted when he lost his job. We recovered the home via a Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure. The title is clean. No back taxes or utilities owed.
- Attorney or Title Company Closing Only!
- Tract 7 (Vacant land) is also available if desired.
- For hunting, Kansas has a WIHA program that provides land for hunting to residents and visiting hunters alike. The walk-in hunting access (WIHA) program kicked off in 1995 in an effort to enhance the strong Kansas hunting heritage by providing hunting access to private property. The program has grown to one of the most successful access programs in the country. By 2004, over 1 million acres were enrolled in the program providing countless opportunities for sportsmen to pursue their favorite game at no additional charge. Although the majority of the acreage provides good to excellent upland game bird hunting, some areas provide opportunities for deer, waterfowl and squirrel hunting as well. Landowners receive a modest payment in exchange for allowing public hunting access. Payments vary by the number of acres enrolled and length of contract period. Contract dates can be established from September 1 or November 1 through January 31 of each year. In addition, other lands are leased for spring turkey hunting only (April 1- May 31). Land enrolled can be in CRP, native rangeland, wheat or milo stubble and riparian or wetland areas. The area is posted with signs designating it as WIHA, regularly patrolled, and safety zones clearly marked. You can see WIHA Area Rules and Maps of WIHA Program Lands here: http://ksdot.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=a6467b7c4f714053ab63003607674413
Will consider swapping for food truck, nice rv, apartment or duplex near me or active and profitable online business.
I WANT STATES or COUNTRIES:
Swap for Cities
Ashland KY, Huntington, WV
Swap for Zip(s)