Ecuador is one of South America's best kept secrets and there is nothing better than life near the beach of the warm pacific waters. And affordable with low property taxes and visa requirements.
My wife and I own a very nice 2-story home, 2800 sf that we would like to sell, mostly all furnished with quality American furnishings, kitchen appliances and only almost 8 years old. We bought direct from the builder and have added plenty of amenities to enjoy safely and securely. Here's some features:
- Gated Community with 24/7 armed security
- Blocks to the beach
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Huge rooftop deck covering most of the house
- 4/BR, 5BA, Office, LR, DR, Kitchen
- Bosch gas on-demand water heater
- 20' x 10' in-ground pool with Pentair gas heater and salt to chlorine converter
- Culligan water filtration and softener system with UV light add-on for entire house and
under sink reverse osmosis system
- All light fixtures and hardware installed [not standard in Ecuador]
- All window coverings and treatments included [not standard in Ecuador]
All of this, furnished and ready to move in. A steal at this price and property taxes UNDER $300/year. Ecuador is on the U.S. dollar so no exchange worries.
Gasoline is cheaper and butane tanks for water, 6-burner stove, grill and pool heater are subsidized by the
government, usually costing you only $2.50-3.00 per tank. You can own a car but don't need one. Buses start at .50 and taxis usually no more than $4-5.00 wherever you need to go!
Manta is the "Tuna Capital of the World" with sushi grade tuna and much more seafood available most of the year. Go to the fish market and buy directly from the fishermen at prices you wouldn't believe!
Ecuador is a beautiful country with high mountains down to the beautiful beaches. No cold weather as you would know it with tropical breezes and steady sunrise and gorgeous sunsets year-round. Reach out with your questions and retire or buy that second home with great weather near the equator!
Inside pictures available soon and contact me today if interested.
Residential, 3/2, prefer gated but not a must.
I WANT STATES or COUNTRIES:
Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas
Swap for Cities
Any FL, Phoenix, San Antonio, Dallas, others