Looking for New Hampshire or Pennsylvania woodland or farm property, residential, business or commercial property in New England, waterfront, lakefront, lake access property with dock or mooring. Would consider full or partial trades, and owner financing for 2 to 5 years on my property or swap property. Open to exploring other options. I have other very nice property in Crossville, TN (commercial with shop off I-40 ramp between Nashville and Knoxville), three-family in Attleboro, Massachusetts and 10 acres with house/plus in-law in Lake County, Florida, and 80 acres in Okeechobee, FL as other possible trades. Trying to consolidate into NH and PA with family and business interests. Lovely corner lot 17 blocks from historic and beautiful Hollywood Beach and Boardwalk. Two single family homes on one corner lot, at the corner or South 17th Avenue and Plunkett Street, east of Route 1. One home is rented year round to a long-term wonderful tenant, and the other is our second home, nicely furnished and well maintained. Mature Mango tree between the houses, sprinkler system, newer ACs, includes appliances. Homes are 1100 and 1200 square feet respectively, one floor. Rent both out or use one as a home and rental-house expenses, and it pays for the mortgage! Valued at $495,000. I owe $107,000 on this property.
I also own outright with no mortgages the following to including as options:
1) A single-family home w/garage in Stuart, Florida, close to beaches, 3 bdr and 2 bathroom, new high efficiency HVAC system on quiet dead-end street. Presently rented for income and valued at $275,000.
2) Ten acres with 2400 square foot home including separate in-law apartment on Route 44 in Eustis, Florida, Lake County. Value is $675,000. Possible 10 to 20 lot subdivision or may rezone for commercial. One mile from beautiful, historic Mount Dora, New England in Florida.
3) 80 acres with 5,000 square foot shop ten miles north of Lake Okeechobee with FAA registered private grass airstrip/airplane and pond. Shop is currently leased out month to month.
4) Three-family Victorian in Attleboro, MA near downtown and commuter rail station to Boston and Providence.
5) 5+ acres with insulated 5,000 sf metal shop, mezzanine, small apartment/office, former RV repair business, and equipment. Between Nashville and Knoxville, right off I-40. Valued at $395,000, building and land alone is $250,000.
Ask for pictures and more details. I would also consider holding a mortgage or lease to own for up to 5 years on any of these properties. 508-380-6904. Brokers please do not call unless you have a qualified swap or buyer. Willing to do full or partial trade, swap, or sell outright. I have swapped or traded 30+ properties in the last 25 years, and do all my own negotiation and can also do the paper work for lease or sale. Thank you for looking.