We are downsizing. Prefer properties on or near the east or west coast but will also consider properties in Nashville or eastern Tennessee. Also other mild climate location with Mediterranean atmosphere and/or old-world charm. Willing to trade for Bitcoin.HORSE RANCH, HUNT, GOLF, CANOE/KAYAK, FISH, SNOWMOBILE, ATV, RV, CAMP, HIKE - CLAY MINERALS AND MARKETABLE TIMBER
137+/- lush acres (adjoins Natchez Trace State Park)
located 7 miles north of I-40, midway between Nashville and Memphis, Tennessee
• Land upgraded with full irrigation system
• Gentle nature surroundings of springs, fish ponds, wild turkey, and deer
• Directly adjoins Natchez Trace State Park (50,000 acre hunting, fishing and boating recreational park community)
• Landscaped with over 3 miles of narrow asphalt cart paths
• Barn warehouse: 30 x 50 + additional covered wood shelter for straw and hay bundles
• Main residence: 1,500 sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, kitchen, laundry, office
• Newly attached to the main residence: 1,000 sq ft brick extension built less than 10 years ago with a small store, 2 half baths, over-sized fireplace for roasting and cooking, lots of windows for a birds-eye panoramic view of the property and faces south.
• Separate 600 sq ft hunting cabin
• RV hookups and camping area located on property adjacent to Natchez Trace Park border
• Fishing, hunting, camping, golfing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, ATVing, snowmobiling, equestrian, farming
• Marketable timber & high-grade clay (mineral mining)
• Asphalt parking for approximately 25 cars
The main residence with new extension has approximately 2,500 sq ft. The addition was built around 2005. It boasts a large custom solid brick extension with hardwood floors, vaulted hardwood ceilings, ceiling fans for ventilation, and an over-sized wood-burning fireplace. The extension is surrounded by windows that overlook the natural beauty of the land. The retail store has two half baths.
The adjoining residence's main level has a living room with a wood-burning brick fireplace, an office, a full kitchen, laundry, and full bath. The second level has two bedrooms and a full bath.
The large steel barn warehouse building has ample storage for equipment.
The separate hunting cabin has 600 sq ft. It is an open floor plan that could sleep 4. It has a central bath with sunken Jacuzzi, kitchenette, corner wood stove, and a covered deck.
There is an RV/camping area on-site with power hookups and sewer located close to Natchez State Park border. Golfing, hunting, and fishing on-site, as well as small boating on ponds. Plenty of marketable timber and good grade clay for mining as well.
In 2010 this property was run as a golf course. It was assessed at $707,600. Later that year, the golf course closed. There are no restrictions or regulations for subdivision or building in this rural area of Tennessee.
The property consists of a total of 7 parcels:
Parcel 01600 124.72 acres land
Parcel 01600 4.0 acres lot with residence and new addition, plus store
Parcel 01601 0.67 acres building lot
Parcel 01602 0.21 acres building lot
Parcel 01603 0.36 acres building lot
Parcel 01604 0.49 acres building lot
Parcel 0203 5.03 acres building lot behind main residence
The current price reflects a sharp discount with market conditions. Sellers are downsizing: prefer Bitcoins, will accept cash, and/or partial US property exchange along the east coast or west coast.
Improvements prior owner made to property:
• Asphalt paths: $200,000
• Irrigation system: $290,000
• Brick extension: $125,000
This is a very calm and relaxing property with beautiful rolling hills and small water features throughout. We regret that it is located too far from our primary residence.
This link takes you directly to the appraiser's office. Use parcel number 01600. There are also various links to satellite views etc.
The property has tranquil and breathtaking views with natural spring-fed ponds throughout. It has several fruit trees scattered throughout and is very private, yet has direct access to large recreation state park: Natchez Trace. The property is set up nicely to bring in extra income from hunting, boating, fishing, and camping from the neighboring state park attraction.